Monday, March 24, 2014

Intro


Hey there. So for my first blog entry I thought that it's best if I shortly introduce myself. My name is Melina but all my friends call me Mel or Meli, but I'm going with Mel. I'm 20 and I'm currently living in Vienna, Austria. As you will later notice from the pictures I'm about to upload, I definitely don't look Austrian. Haha.

I'm actually from Greece. Yes! And I know what you all think!! The typical: Ahh the land of sunshine, democracy and all those difficult words we use in biology, maths, physics,...
If I weren't Greek I would probably think that, too! Hahaha. But there's more to it and I'll prove it to you, because this summer y'all coming with me to Greece!

Many of you are probably wondering: “So what the hell are you doing in Vienna?”
Well well relax I was coming to that. I sometimes get carried away, talking about my home country.
So as I said I live in Vienna, because I'm studying here. I'm in this beautiful city now for 3 years and I study nutritional science.

I want this blog to be mainly about facts on healthy nutrition, yummy recipes that are easy to make and very healthy, BUT – and there is a big but- I also enjoy fashion, beauty, music and traveling very much. Sooo I'm going to combine my interests and make something beautiful for everyone who is interested.

That was my short intro. Feel free to leave comments. I'm really looking forward to your feedback.

Enjoy life. And keep smiling. ;) 

M

No comments:

Post a Comment